Appointment Scheduling Information for 2/4/21
The Richland County Health Office (RCHO) is pleased to offer COVID-19 vaccinations for its population. Scheduling is performed online, where a series of eligibility questions will determine the priority and location of the vaccination event that you can attend.
To schedule an appointment
1. On your Internet browser, go to the address: to be provided Tuesday, February 2 at 10 a.m.
2. Click Take the Screening Questionnaire. The page opens.
3. Click Yes or No on the eligibility questions.
4. Select the check box for I attest the above answers are true and correct.
5. Click Next. The confirmation page opens.
6. Click Confirm. The locations page opens.
7. Locate the facility at which you would like to receive the vaccination (Richland County) and, on that row, click Register. The calendar view opens.
8. Locate and click an available appointment (green time block). The appointment view opens.
9. Click Add to cart. The checkout page opens.
10. Review your appointment details and click Continue.
11. Enter your personal information (such as E-mail, Name, DOB, Gender, and Address).
12. Click Continue. The review page opens.
13. Review your information to verify it is correct and click Submit registration.
14. The thank you page opens. Your order code and tickets appear on this page. Also, your tickets have been sent to your email. Please print your ticket and make sure to bring it to your appointment.
15. Repeat steps 1-14 for each additional registrant.